- It is possible to know the intention and the mission of the drone by using the Russian-made “sky grabber” device to infiltrate the drone’s waves and the frequencies. The device is available in the market for $2,595 and the one who operates it should be a computer-know-how.
- Using devices that broadcast frequencies or pack of frequencies to disconnect the contacts and confuse the frequencies used to control the drone. The Mujahideen have had successful experiments using the Russian-made “Racal.”
- Spreading the reflective pieces of glass on a car or on the roof of the building.
- Placing a group of skilled snipers to hunt the drone, especially the reconnaissance ones because they fly low, about six kilometers or less.
- Jamming of and confusing of electronic communication using the ordinary water-lifting dynamo fitted with a 30-meter copper pole.
- Jamming of and confusing of electronic communication using old equipment and keeping them 24-hour running because of their strong frequencies and it is possible using simple ideas of deception of equipment to attract the electronic waves devices similar to that used by the Yugoslav army when they used the microwave (oven) in attracting and confusing the NATO missiles fitted with electromagnetic searching devices.
- Using general confusion methods and not to use permanent headquarters.
- Discovering the presence of a drone through well-placed reconnaissance networks and to warn all the formations to halt any movement in the area.
- To hide from being directly or indirectly spotted, especially at night.
- To hide under thick trees because they are the best cover against the planes.
- To stay in places unlit by the sun such as the shadows of the buildings or the trees.
- Maintain complete silence of all wireless contacts.
- Disembark of vehicles and keep away from them especially when being chased or during combat.
- To deceive the drone by entering places of multiple entrances and exits.
- Using underground shelters because the missiles fired by these planes are usually of the fragmented anti-personnel and not anti-buildings type.
- To avoid gathering in open areas and in urgent cases, use building of multiple doors or exits.
- Forming anti-spies groups to look for spies and agents.
- Formation of fake gatherings such as using dolls and statutes to be placed outside false ditches to mislead the enemy.
- When discovering that a drone is after a car, leave the car immediately and everyone should go in different direction because the planes are unable to get after everyone.
- Using natural barricades like forests and caves when there is an urgent need for training or gathering.
- In frequently targeted areas, use smoke as cover by burning tires.
- As for the leaders or those sought after, they should not use communications equipment because the enemy usually keeps a voice tag through which they can identify the speaking person and then locate him.
Additional information via AP here
With the US raising their debt ceiling, are we in a global bail-out bubble that will eventually burst? This doc offers a fresh insight into the greatest economic crisis of our age: the one still awaiting us.
The financial storm that has rocked the world began brewing in the US when congress pushed the idea of home ownership for all, propping up those who couldn’t make the down payments. When it all went wrong the government promised the biggest financial stimulus packages in history and gargantuan bailouts. But what crazed logic is that: propping up debt with more debt? “They’re giving alcohol to a drunk: it just sets him up for a bigger hangover.”
Fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution
“The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.”
Gun control bill in WA state calls for sheriff to inspect the homes of
One of the major gun-control efforts in Olympia this session calls for the sheriff to inspect the homes of assault-weapon owners. The bill’s backers say that was a mistake.
This is a Serbian Krinkov style AK pistol in 7.62×39. because it is a pistol, it does not require any modifications to meet 922(r) compliance when imported by Century Arms International into the US. It comes with a very nice trigger from the Zastava factory. The official Krinkov version is a rifle and not available in the US. It is built with an underfolder stock. The M92’s barrel is 10″ and is not chrome lined.
I added an Echo Nine Three V4/YP sling adapter and a US Palm AK-BG AK grip. The thread protector is spot welded (visible in the pic above) which I will remove with a dremel. I have a Krinkov style flash hider coming and a compensator that is on back order. I also ordered a detent kit for the muzzle device as well because the M92 doesn’t come with one.
Here is Washington State Senator, Rosemary McAuliffe’s (things are complicated) response to my letter asking her to support the 2nd Amendment.
Thank you for sharing your concerns with me. In the wake of the horrific event at Sandy Hook Elementary it is time we addressed the safety of our schools and our children. Over the next few months I expect a wide range of ideas to be presented on this issue including looking further into our states mental health policies. As a legislator I will listen to all ideas and concerns presented and will do my best to ensure our kids are kept safe while respecting the rights of responsible citizens. Thank you again for contacting me. With so many difficult decisions to make, my colleagues and I are very interested in hearing from all the people we represent.
Senator Rosemary McAuliffe
1st Legislative District
District Office: (425) 398-4213