FastFire SUMA Pro Survival Kit
This knife stays in my truck within easy reach.
Overall Length: 8.75″ (222 mm)
Closed Length: 5″ (127 mm)
Blade Length: 3.75″ (96 mm)
Blade Thickness: 0.125″ (3 mm)
Blade Steel: VG-10 PlainEdge
Cutting Edge: 3.438″ (88 mm)
Weight: 3.4 oz. (96 g)
Hole Diameter: 0.5″ (13 mm)
Handle Material: Coyote Brown FRN with Volcano grip texture
Ambidextrous tip-up carry
The Per-Sec Signature Series holster removes excess material which allows the most options for placement on the belt without interferring with your ability to get into your pockets.
The build quality is excellent with no sharp edges and retention is very positive with a ‘click’ unlike I’ve felt/heard on any the other kydex holster I’ve owned. The same can be said about the Standard Mag Carrier. I have little concern about the pistol or mag falling out under aggressive movement and even with this retention, it still allows for a smooth draw.
Additionally, the belt loops are wide enought to fit snugly on the thick Ares Gear Ranger belt (as shown above) but still holds close to the body on a thinner belt like a Wilderness Original Instructor belt. The Signature series will not work with all belt attachement options but is still an excellent option for outside the waistband concealed carry.
See the complete line of Per-Sec Systems, LLC. holsters and mag pouches here.
- It is possible to know the intention and the mission of the drone by using the Russian-made “sky grabber” device to infiltrate the drone’s waves and the frequencies. The device is available in the market for $2,595 and the one who operates it should be a computer-know-how.
- Using devices that broadcast frequencies or pack of frequencies to disconnect the contacts and confuse the frequencies used to control the drone. The Mujahideen have had successful experiments using the Russian-made “Racal.”
- Spreading the reflective pieces of glass on a car or on the roof of the building.
- Placing a group of skilled snipers to hunt the drone, especially the reconnaissance ones because they fly low, about six kilometers or less.
- Jamming of and confusing of electronic communication using the ordinary water-lifting dynamo fitted with a 30-meter copper pole.
- Jamming of and confusing of electronic communication using old equipment and keeping them 24-hour running because of their strong frequencies and it is possible using simple ideas of deception of equipment to attract the electronic waves devices similar to that used by the Yugoslav army when they used the microwave (oven) in attracting and confusing the NATO missiles fitted with electromagnetic searching devices.
- Using general confusion methods and not to use permanent headquarters.
- Discovering the presence of a drone through well-placed reconnaissance networks and to warn all the formations to halt any movement in the area.
- To hide from being directly or indirectly spotted, especially at night.
- To hide under thick trees because they are the best cover against the planes.
- To stay in places unlit by the sun such as the shadows of the buildings or the trees.
- Maintain complete silence of all wireless contacts.
- Disembark of vehicles and keep away from them especially when being chased or during combat.
- To deceive the drone by entering places of multiple entrances and exits.
- Using underground shelters because the missiles fired by these planes are usually of the fragmented anti-personnel and not anti-buildings type.
- To avoid gathering in open areas and in urgent cases, use building of multiple doors or exits.
- Forming anti-spies groups to look for spies and agents.
- Formation of fake gatherings such as using dolls and statutes to be placed outside false ditches to mislead the enemy.
- When discovering that a drone is after a car, leave the car immediately and everyone should go in different direction because the planes are unable to get after everyone.
- Using natural barricades like forests and caves when there is an urgent need for training or gathering.
- In frequently targeted areas, use smoke as cover by burning tires.
- As for the leaders or those sought after, they should not use communications equipment because the enemy usually keeps a voice tag through which they can identify the speaking person and then locate him.
Additional information via AP here
With the US raising their debt ceiling, are we in a global bail-out bubble that will eventually burst? This doc offers a fresh insight into the greatest economic crisis of our age: the one still awaiting us.
The financial storm that has rocked the world began brewing in the US when congress pushed the idea of home ownership for all, propping up those who couldn’t make the down payments. When it all went wrong the government promised the biggest financial stimulus packages in history and gargantuan bailouts. But what crazed logic is that: propping up debt with more debt? “They’re giving alcohol to a drunk: it just sets him up for a bigger hangover.”
Link to Essay — Self-Reliance – Ralph Waldo Emerson